A few folks have asked what art supplies I take with me whenever I travel, so here are some of the stuff I usually have in my travel kit.
LIST of STUFF:
– Muji clear makeup pouch
– Winsor & Newton Cotman Pocket Watercolour Set
– Pentel water brush (Medium)
– Sakura Koi water brush (Medium, filled with blue ink mix)
– Pilot Kakuno (Fine, filled with Pilot Sepia ink)
– a few markers
– Faber Castell Polychronos coloured pencils
– Sakura Pigma Micron (005 and 02)
– Daiso pocket brush pen
– Tombow mechanical pencils
– Sakura Gelly Roll (White)
– Faber Castell Dust Free Eraser
I hope you enjoyed this video.
Do let me know should you have any comments or queries.
Thanks for watching!
++ Subscribe ++
++ Let’s connect ++
BLOG — http://plannerbug.com
FACEBOOK — http://facebook.com/plannerbug
INSTAGRAM — http://instagram.com/plannerbug
TWITTER — http://twitter.com/plannerbug