Summer Casual Mens/Gents Clothes & Travel Accessories Haul – Perfect For Hot NYC Weather – 2015

In today’s video I share the results of a summer clothes haul in preparation for a hot and sticky summer in New York City and a few forthcoming vacations. Included in the haul are….

Lacoste pima cotton shirts,

Brooks Brothers silk polo long sleeve shirt,

Perry Ellis Solid Linen Shirts,

Lacoste Slip on Canvas Loafers,

Army desert camp day pack bag,

Docker classic cargo shorts in “Oregano”,

Condor desert camp cap,

Canon S120 camera

Sennheiser CX-300-II Precision head phones.
Make sure you subscribe to catch my weekly videos and if you have any questions please email: theurbangentry@gmail.com

1. John Hampton on October 30, 2018 at 5:46 am

Thanks for your dedication to keeping more men thinking about being gentlemen. Love your videos. Just received my first "real" watch because of your reviews. Oris date, blue with ss bracelet. I absolutely "adore" this watch. Keep up the great work.

Oh, and I’m sure you meant to say you donate your clothes each year, not just chuck them 🙂

2. TheDutchSandwich on October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am

Hey TGV – great video. A few summer essentials from a fan that lives in FL year round.
    Shoes: Soludos espadrilles, Island Slipper flip flops, Swims waterproof loafers, and any of the Native brand rubber shoes (I own the Howard).
    T’s: J. Crew factory slim fit pocket T-shirts, Bread and Boxers t-shirts, and Patagonia’s 100% wool t-shirts
    Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples and Shwood
    Shorts: J. Crew’s Stanton short in whatever inseam length you are comfortable with (I go 7"), Patagonia Baggies for land/sea, and Arc’teryx makes great, tough shorts.
    Hats: Nike’s featherweight Roger Federer hats are my go to.
    Hope this helps!
    DutchSandwich

3. will plou on October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am

Really enjoying these kinds of videos, hope you make a new one for spring/summer 2016!
    Best regards
    William

4. silkhead44 on October 30, 2018 at 5:50 am

Tommy Hilfiger wear has never let me down…the fit/finish/price ratio is very good

5. Andrew Steel on October 30, 2018 at 5:51 am

Lacoste shoes are my favorite. Especially the casual tennis shoes.

6. Stewart Craig on October 30, 2018 at 5:52 am

TGV style and grace. You always look the part champ.
    Tally ho

7. wild bill 56 on October 30, 2018 at 5:57 am

a great video again. you always help me pick the right STUFF! How do you feel about Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses? I’ve very bad eyes and I always buy the Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses
    my lenses cost $200 apiece then the frames, I’m paying almost $600 . THEY fit my big face, head. 55years and the black always looks great.

8. Samuel Golson on October 30, 2018 at 5:57 am

Man you make me feel like a giant lol I’m a 38 waist, 46L jacket and 14 shoe size. Nice selection Lacoste is an Impeccably well made brand and you can never go wrong with Brooks Brothers they have an Outlet store a couple hours from me that I frequent

9. InoxEdge on October 30, 2018 at 5:58 am

A very nice haul indeed sir, I love the digi camo bag, you can never have enough pockets. I did some shopping myself today for a break in Berlin, I picked some Lacoste polo’s as well along with a CP Company jacket and a small North Face messenger bag. All I need now is some headphones, can’t decide whether to go for a set of Bose Sound True on ear or something smaller like a set of Shure SE215’s.

10. Jonny Casual on October 30, 2018 at 6:01 am

I was trying to convince my daughters that some men do wear pink – maybe I should play this video for them, lol.

I have the older S100 Powershot – a nice little camera.

11. AH H on October 30, 2018 at 6:01 am

I just love that Orient and in particular on the strap you have fitted. I recently picked up the Seiko sarg015 with the blue dial, but i do like that Orient so it is likely i will be adding another watch for the collection. Thanks for the review i enjoyed it very much.

12. Arturo G. on October 30, 2018 at 6:05 am

Hi TGV! What do you think of the Seiko sport 5. More specifically the seiko snzf17. Do you think its a good watch for someone that wants someone that looks good but can be worn any day and with whatever outfit/ for whatever occasion?

13. Jazzel_y on October 30, 2018 at 6:07 am

hey man! Great Channel! I found your video from an alpha m video and I subbed. Its good to be subbed to an expert in each area of men style. What do you think of the IWC watches and what watches do you recommend for the summer? Something with a nato strap? Thank you and keep up with the vids

14. Wilson on October 30, 2018 at 6:07 am

Nice video as usual. Since you are an audio engineer, maybe you could also do audio equipments like headphone/earphone reviews, nothing too technical for non audiophile audience 😀

15. TheRealDickyCurtis on October 30, 2018 at 6:07 am

Hi TGV,
    Nice gear!
    I really like your silk Brooks-Brothers longsleeve! looks very luxurious!
    The linnen shirts also have a classy look to it.
    And Sennheiser is the one and only brand for me! i have a very old one (22 years!) that i wanna swap for a new one but i can’t get rid of it, still going strong and sounding top notch after all those years!

Best regards,

N.V.

16. George Lavman on October 30, 2018 at 6:08 am

Hey! Really appreciate the videos! Very inspiring

17. Neil Barrett on October 30, 2018 at 6:08 am

Like the orient. Wondering what you think this https://www.nitewatches.com/store/gb/nato/nato-na4-24/ since you have shown interest in military watches nite are nato certified think originally for the mx10 but this one seems more legit as I understand it the bezel must be 12 hour markers rather than 60 minutes for military regs. I like the look but obviously no real brand heritage – but the nato selection is a nice story also supporting a UK company sounds appealing

18. John Doe on October 30, 2018 at 6:09 am

thinking about picking up a pair of JH audio CIEMs, i’ve got my sights on their most entry level model the jh5’s which are quite expensive to begin with

19. lowgizzle on October 30, 2018 at 6:09 am

TGV, J. Crew also makes some really nice chinos and cargo shorts. That’s what I wear for work and play.

20. Julius Strangepork on October 30, 2018 at 6:09 am

Love the summer gear T, excellent choices. I’ve got a couple of those La Coste V-neck tee shirts, really cool and comfortable. What about adding a navy linen/mix blazer? Would look great over the pink Brooks Brothers top. I also recommend Orlebar Brown swim shorts. There pricey but sooo cool and stunning quality.

21. Kuok Liang Chin on October 30, 2018 at 6:16 am

Thoroughly enjoyed this, looking forward to the next one sir.

22. Baxter Baris on October 30, 2018 at 6:22 am

Hey I’m rewatching this video in anticipation of summer and wondering and, although it is very low chance you see this, I was wondering if you could make some more videos for summer/winter

23. Rob N on October 30, 2018 at 6:22 am

Haha, sweet murse buddy, i’ve been carrying a Maxpedition jumbo versipak for 5 years now. A man has to have a backpack or man purse these days.

24. Lippo187 on October 30, 2018 at 6:25 am

Nice pick up’s TGV! I have the same Sennheiser’s since a couple of years now and they are really great! They cost way less than some Beats – which are the biggest rip off in the music product industry inmho – and are 5 times better. Enjoy your vacation!
    Cheers!

25. MrDannyg321 on October 30, 2018 at 6:28 am

Love the gear mate but there’s only one person who can pull off the pink 😉 lol tell you what i must have a pink top in every label its a cool colour especially in the summer and its also the missus favourite colour so i don’t get any grief when we go shopping which is always a bonus, ive also been looking for a man bag and the one you got seems to tick all the boxes so im gonna check em out.

All the best mate
    Danny

p.s love the target badge fingers up bruv 😉

26. cluster creed on October 30, 2018 at 6:28 am

tgv are you starting a militia watch lovers or what 🙂

27. Wilson on October 30, 2018 at 6:30 am

Be careful with showing all the stuffs that you wear/use though. You might stumble on people or me wearing exactly the same stuffs like you do on the streets 😉

28. Matt Taylor on October 30, 2018 at 6:30 am

You should try Sunspel polo t shirts or Paul and Shark much better quality!

29. EDC Gunner on October 30, 2018 at 6:30 am

group therapy patch wins it 😀 😀

30. stephen rhodes on October 30, 2018 at 6:33 am

You just can’t go wrong with Dockers, cool colour too.

I don’t believe it. We’ve just purchased the exact same camera ourselves, the only difference being we bought the original compact pouch to house it in as we tend to use it more for travel.

As for casual footwear i always tend to go with Clarks. This year i purchased a pair of Rawson slip on Nubuck Loafers. I think they look great but i was shocked to hear the saleswoman apologise for their lack of street cred which i rubbished immediately. I think she was quite surprised to see someone like me buy them lol.

Great haul as always & once again thanks for sharing with us.

31. CG AWC Channel on October 30, 2018 at 6:33 am

I like the bag and funnily enough, I do have a very similar one that I put my guns in when heading to the shooting range. I also like the "group therapy" patch and get the humor in it, although I also get your reluctance to wear it.

32. ilikethingsfromjapan on October 30, 2018 at 6:34 am

loving the style TGV! my summer look is always short sleeve and shorts with Y-3 honja lows.. although this year I’m going to go with a more mature Michael Palin pole to pole vibe ya get me!

33. Raeann Giles on October 30, 2018 at 6:38 am

This is a great video! Check out some of my videos on recipes, DIYS and travel for moms and kids!

34. Elliott Kopitko on October 30, 2018 at 6:41 am

Tgv you need one of these! Very smart travelling wallet…

Big fan of your vids-keep up the good work!

35. Gianluca Ratti on October 30, 2018 at 6:41 am

It’s NICE-TAT 😛

36. RMK on October 30, 2018 at 6:42 am

Nothing like a new wardrobe at the start of summer!
    Thanks for the video