ACCESSORIES FOR LONG RIDE ON A ROYAL ENFIELD

ACCESSORIES FOR LONG RIDE ON A ROYAL ENFIELD

I’ve been asked several questions about the accessories that I have on my motorcycle. I don’t have much, but this video gives you information about all that I do have on my RE Thunderbird 500. Most of the things have a specific touring utility and a few things are aesthetic. Hope you find this useful.

Details and links to get the same products:

LED Lights – Unfortunately, the seller I bought the lights from is no longer selling them on eBay, but I’m providing the link anyway so that you can find out the details of the lights (you cannot buy the product from this link) – http://www.ebay.in/itm/-/201564949451?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:IN:3160

Ladakh Carrier – I bought mine at Babloo Motors in Vashi, Navi Mumbai

USB Charger – http://amzn.to/2mHYL9h

LED Hazard Lights – www.novatronixlabs.com

Exhaust Wrap – Instagram @bestexhaustwrap

Handlebar Grips: http://amzn.to/2n9Bf8C

This is Part 2 in the series of videos about preparing for travel this year. Hope you find this useful.

Follow me on Social Media:
Instagram: @tollfreetraveller
Twitter: @TollFreeTravel
Facebook: http://facebook.com/tollfreetraveller

1. Prasanta Deka on October 24, 2018 at 4:44 am

Is the Ladakh Carrier or similar type carrier available for yamaha fazer v2?

2. Aditya Abraham on October 24, 2018 at 4:44 am

Hey can you make a video about how to tie your luggage on to the bike properly

3. Veera Prasadreddy on October 24, 2018 at 4:44 am

hey hi , i usually watch ur vedios n intersting too, but this episode got is helpfull ,those flasing indicators n adjustment in ladhak carriers bcus even i ride a THANDER BIRD.this year MAY last week i am riding to LEY LADHAK.thnk u for the information u hav shared. SAFE RIDING brother

4. Biketographer on October 24, 2018 at 4:44 am

Hi Rohith, started following you recently and have to say I truly love your content. Especially the subtlety in your commentary. Keep up the good work! I have recently started my own channel with a video series from my ride to Spiti in 2017 https://youtu.be/a_sa8yI2ahI
    Check it out!

5. Alok Nag Jairam on October 24, 2018 at 4:48 am

Nicely put!!!! Really loved the idea of not modifying ur bike too much!!! Have a question though… I ride classic 350, wanted to check with u the best seats for them as the default seats are very painful for my butt😡😡… Plz let me know…

6. MVSR GANESH on October 24, 2018 at 4:49 am

Thank for the details brother. I wish all success in Future rides…..

7. Ajay Prakah Ananthu on October 24, 2018 at 4:50 am

Is the Thunderbird is the best than the classic and standard re’s

8. Physics_rabbi on October 24, 2018 at 4:51 am

I don’t think I will ever tour like you even a tenth of what you do but I enjoy your videos it is kind of warm and nice go on …miles to before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep

9. Arpan Bhattacharya on October 24, 2018 at 4:52 am

hello, Can we use install the novotrononix hazard light and also keep the default dashboard hazard light as it was together? or one has to be removed to use the other.Kindly reply

10. Gaurang Salkar on October 24, 2018 at 4:53 am

Is your fuel gauge fucked up too?

11. Mahesh Dewan on October 24, 2018 at 4:53 am

Great videos, but how did you manage to download footage from your go pro camera on such a long trip, were u carrying a laptop?? how did u go abt it?? did u use the USB changer to charge the camera batteries?? th

12. Nav Srivastava on October 24, 2018 at 4:55 am

ugh..ignore my previous requests, bud! YoSomehow I had missed the rest of your vids wher you aptly cob=vered it all. Good discovery..I wanna come back! Thanks for the edits and posts..not simple or easy to edit 100s of hours..of good quality feed. Wish you peace! Hope you find what u r searching for!

13. Koushal Kumar Singh on October 24, 2018 at 4:57 am

awesome . keep making it

14. Rahul Arora on October 24, 2018 at 4:57 am

Do you carry anything for puncture problem?. When I go for long trips I am not so confident because enfields don’t have tubeless tyres and it always remains at the back of my mind. What is the best solution for this?

15. Yagnesh Mehta on October 24, 2018 at 4:59 am

Itscompartivly easy to make footages but harder to work on it and make a short film/documentary. I always have a hard time to Edit video. Can you share some ideas or tools you use or the editing? Please excuse me if I have posted this on the wrong video.

16. ASWIN KUMAR on October 24, 2018 at 4:59 am

Can we able to lower the seat height of thunderbird 350 For better balancing?

17. Tarun Das on October 24, 2018 at 5:01 am

Nice doors! Will you put the links to description too!

18. Anoop prabhakaran on October 24, 2018 at 5:02 am

is it advisable to visit leh ladakh in october..?

19. Renjith 1989 on October 24, 2018 at 5:03 am

Can I have your number please ?

20. Niraj Karale on October 24, 2018 at 5:03 am

Hi..thanks for the video..I liked your Ladakh carrier, can you share where you bought it from in Bombay?

21. Dragon Roams on October 24, 2018 at 5:05 am

The luggage rack with the modifications you did is fantastic. Well done upgrade on the lighting with doing a lot of night riding in wilderness areas I see great value in having good lights on my bike. I love when I see videos like this keep up the good job I’m going to watch some of your other videos now.

22. Vivek Sekar on October 24, 2018 at 5:07 am

Gr8 work bro:) precise with ur points… Am having RE 350..This video is very useful for me…keep going..

23. Venki S on October 24, 2018 at 5:07 am

wonderful bro 🙂

24. Arun Chowdhary on October 24, 2018 at 5:09 am

Wat about tyres? During riding when bike get punctured wat Val we do? Shud we change our tyre with tubless?

25. Sid I on October 24, 2018 at 5:09 am

You deserve much more subs.

26. Muhammed Nabeel.P.T on October 24, 2018 at 5:12 am

If you are using that light , What about the vehicles coming opposite to you?
    They got disturb Na , They cant see road right?

27. mlshangluah on October 24, 2018 at 5:12 am

Simple yet the best…

28. Gadget Ki Baat on October 24, 2018 at 5:13 am

u have skills, how to make and present a video.

29. Rina Nia on October 24, 2018 at 5:14 am

sir where are you from. enjoy your video

30. Harsiddh Parikh on October 24, 2018 at 5:15 am

how about tyre mate??? is it standard tires???. and did you face any problem during your Himalayan trip ???

31. Dhruv Mahajan on October 24, 2018 at 5:15 am

I love your videos and the background music that they have. Just wanted to know, what all remedy modification was done for the vibrations of the console panel, if any?

32. Toll Free Traveller on October 24, 2018 at 5:19 am

Some of you wanted to know about the accessories that I have on the bike that are useful while touring. I’ve made this video to tell you all about what I have, what I think of it and where I got it. Hope you guys find this useful. Please do watch and share :). Thank you.

33. Pictogram Tinsukia on October 24, 2018 at 5:19 am

You’re amazing. Your videos are one of the best I find on Indian YouTube. Keep up the great work bro.

34. oark saha on October 24, 2018 at 5:24 am

Did you ever thought about getting a aftermarket handlebar , carburry vibration reduction plates or getting rid of saree guard/pillion backrest?

35. Abhishek Sonowal on October 24, 2018 at 5:28 am

I am so happy that you extensively covered northeast and I was lucky to see the lane to my house in your vlog of Jorhat. Your simplicity and humbleness makes your videos so appealing. I hope you had a great northeast tour. All the best for your future endeavours and have a safe ride back home. Cheers!

36. shoib mhd on October 24, 2018 at 5:28 am

Am searching for ladak carrier..Where is it available in South India…Like coimbatore.. chennai..Kerala..?

37. Meghashyam Solanki on October 24, 2018 at 5:28 am

you kept every detail very simple and very useful , Thank you Rider . Keep posting

38. Vinay Kumar on October 24, 2018 at 5:28 am

which bike (below) is the most suitable for long rides?? More than 600kms
    FZ 250
    KTM 200
    Royal Enfields
    Pulsar 200NS or RS or 220
    Karizma zmr

39. abhisek panda on October 24, 2018 at 5:29 am

What’s the music name?

40. Ronoj Brahma on October 24, 2018 at 5:31 am

Bro… The way you explain things is so simple and subtle… I simply love watching your vlogs… Keep it up… Awesome…

41. srgmp4u on October 24, 2018 at 5:31 am

Hey Amazing video yet again. Seriously your videos are stress buster for me and I do keep watching them time and again. Thanks for sharing the valuable information.

42. Jonathan Chu on October 24, 2018 at 5:32 am

Great video brother that led though!!

43. Mohamed Hasan Ali.M on October 24, 2018 at 5:33 am

hey…i was fascinated by ur channel name man.awesome name…loved it much…
    and u tooo..
    ur way of explaining things is very humble and is very natural …will u plz tell me, wat r the gud things u gain wen u travel alone …?

44. Shriram Koushik on October 24, 2018 at 5:33 am

Well that was really helpful thanks bro

45. Solitary Reaper on October 24, 2018 at 5:34 am

Wonderful and sensible modifications to the ladakh carrier.
    I have observed some issues with seats, as the "partial hump" kimd of hits the tail bone and causes discomfort. Have you observed any such thing and would you recommend modifications to the seats?

46. Digambar Malla on October 24, 2018 at 5:34 am

Bro, I need this led light 🚦 for my tb350. Aa it is not available in ebay now, can you suggest me where I can have it in Chennai or online. This will help me bro…

47. Franky Fernandes on October 24, 2018 at 5:40 am

Thanks for the video

48. Sj Laha on October 24, 2018 at 5:40 am

Very helpful video..but I have my honda shine..can I go to this type of long trip with honda shine? Or I should not?

49. ABHIJIT SAHA on October 24, 2018 at 5:40 am

Bhai Hindi me bolo . subscribe kiya. .English zyada samajh nahi ata

50. Sunil Sharma on October 24, 2018 at 5:43 am

Great video dude. Simple, superb & very need based information. Thanks.