Safety Razor-Double Edge Razor Shaving-Travel Gear

Safety Razor-Double Edge Razor Shaving-Travel Gear

Shaving products for use when traveling.

1. BeautyofScent on October 19, 2018 at 4:19 am

Lynn you make nice vids. you should make more shaving vids

2. JeremyPWilsonmusic on October 19, 2018 at 4:27 am

Another great video Lynn, I had always hoped you would start posting more videos to You Tube, thanks! Btw, I didn’t know Thater made a travel brush, very good to know.

3. Stephen Gomez on October 19, 2018 at 4:30 am

Which feather blades were you using? The ones in the black and grey box or the ones in the yellow box? Thanks!

4. Lynn Abrams on October 19, 2018 at 4:34 am

That is the Arlington. I also have the Lavender and Almond. I use the Arlington roll-on antiperspirant as well. Very nice products.

5. Allen Sandusky on October 19, 2018 at 4:42 am

Thanks Lynn. Relatively blew to DE shaving and enjoying it very much. The aftershave…….I assume it has alcohol in it. Isn’t that drying? Is it better to use a balm to add moisture?

6. Mutombe on October 19, 2018 at 4:45 am

can you reuse that blade for the next time or you have to replace it ?

7. Lynn Abrams on October 19, 2018 at 4:46 am

I usually check my bag when I travel by plane and that has been a great solution for me.

8. WolfRanger2008 on October 19, 2018 at 4:48 am

Lynn Abrams is the American version of Brian Mulruney at Executive Shaving Company. UK

9. Lynn Abrams on October 19, 2018 at 4:52 am

Thanks Jeremy! That is a great brush!! More videos to come…….

10. Taker on October 19, 2018 at 4:58 am

hey lynn i bought a bottle of the old faithful clubman original and loving it! it has a great smell and works well for me. I am now into my 4th month of safty razor shaving and I won’t be going back to those silly cartridge razors. I love my Edwin Jagger DE89 it’s given me the best shave ever. i’ll be honest straight razors scare the hell out of me. between geofatboy, the Q brothers from smallflower and you, your tips have really helped me out and are truly appreciated. thank you

11. Mike Manchester on October 19, 2018 at 5:03 am

Hey just starting out De shaving thanks for the tips!

12. DGPF on October 19, 2018 at 5:14 am

4-5 shaves with a feather?
    damn, i get 10-12.

13. SpitfireK5054 on October 19, 2018 at 5:17 am

which DRH soap do you have? I have the Arlington and I really like it.