1. technoamb on October 18, 2018 at 4:08 am

My advice to all women traveller to India – DON’T! It is not safe esp for foreign women to travel alone, even with a man. The law is corrupt and not trusted, there are gangs who see foreign women as sex objects. No one will help you even in public, esp if a women if being attacked or worse. You will not see many women, esp in evening due to large deaths, murders, abortions aimed at women ! It is a country full of unregulated disease and perverts…BE VERY CAREFUL IF WHITE WOMEN IN INDIA, EVEN IF WITH A MALE!

2. Makbul Khilji on October 18, 2018 at 4:10 am

i would like to go with you on backpacking..😊

3. Goutham Bhat on October 18, 2018 at 4:13 am

‘d luv to join u

4. Bob Woodward on October 18, 2018 at 4:25 am

Reupload in 1080p please.

5. Novines FineIgotyou on October 18, 2018 at 4:28 am

Great video! I am leaving in 5 months to take a back packing trip from Colorado down through Mexico to Columbia for 5 months. I’ll definitely have to take the time to film my journeys

6. Bellucci2014 on October 18, 2018 at 4:31 am

Great video! I just stumbled upon it looking for minimalist traveling packing tips. More please!

7. Roger Lamb on October 18, 2018 at 4:32 am

look up the Smokey Mountains in Tn. and look us up Roger and Christie’s adventures

8. Sergey Teplov on October 18, 2018 at 4:36 am

Great video! I’m often backpacking in the Russia and I invite you to go to backpacking there together 🙂

9. Zakk Doggie on October 18, 2018 at 4:39 am

Awesome video! Please check out my channel. I help small business grow. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/user/misslunavega

10. Gerald Gradiola on October 18, 2018 at 4:43 am

cute

11. Hayley Vanderzanden on October 18, 2018 at 4:44 am

I’m going to Southeast Asia from May until August! (After I work in australia for 3 months) Looking for another girl to travel with. you should come!

12. Daniel Washford on October 18, 2018 at 4:51 am

I’m off travelling in February. Just quit my job of 8 years. I’m popping up videos so click my face and subscribe 🙂