Travel Creative Journal Supplies – What I’m Taking With Me

Travel Creative Journal Supplies – What I’m Taking With Me

UPDATE: This book is all done! Check out this video if you want to see the completed flip through: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=objrgp4PR9w

I always try to find some creative time when I’m travelling and half of the fun is putting together a kit! This time I’m doing a colourful, loose watercolour style in a journal I made myself. In this video I’ll show you the supplies I’m taking with me, and when the journal is finished, I’ll create another video to show it to you.

Want to see another travel journal kit? Here’s one I did earlier this year:

Find me on Instagram!

I’ve have a Facebook group for all of you creative journalers out there! If you’re documenting your memories with a little creativity, like stickers, splashes of colour, stamping or works of art, we want to see your pages! Come help us build an online community that connects all kinds of creative journalers!

1. babykiss3s25 on October 11, 2018 at 3:10 am

What a fun kit!! Cant wait to see your book when its done!! Where in Dollarama did u find that bag? Its super cute!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Robyn

2. Kim Daniel on October 11, 2018 at 3:45 am

What great packing! That is a perfect selection and the Selphy too. I love mine. Have a great trip.

3. Angie B on October 11, 2018 at 3:50 am

What a great assortment of supplies to bring with you! I’ll have to replay this if I ever travel and plan to bring my art supplies with me. Thanks for the great ideas! Hmm, now I think I need to think about a Selphy as I don’t think my 3-in-1 Epson printer would pack very well. 😂 Thanks again for a great video Jacki! I hope you’re enjoying your trip to San Diego!

4. Ojibway Dreams on October 11, 2018 at 3:54 am

Love the cover, have family in San Diego 💟 and she is getting me into Planners. I love your videos

5. Pat Doyle on October 11, 2018 at 4:01 am

I wondered if you traveled with a printer. Love your watercolor/gold theme.

6. Gilly's Art, Etc. on October 11, 2018 at 4:05 am

Great ideas Jackie. We are heading out on a 5 week road trip. Tfs! Great ideas! Thank you! I think your gold will look fabulous!