Travel Art Supplies and Sketchbook Flip Through

Travel Art Supplies and Sketchbook Flip Through

Travel Art Supplies and Sketchbook Flip Through by Untamed Little Wolf

Hi guys today I’m sharing with you my travel art supply for my most recent trip. What I have changed from last year and why. Hope you find it helpful 🙂

Check out my Europe travel videos here!
Vienna

Cinque Terre

The Alps

Frienze & Pisa

Luzern

For more of my works:

Music: Sand Castles by The Green Orbs

1. Lucia Feltovich on September 16, 2018 at 8:42 pm

love seeing other people’s traveling art kits! what pencil case is that?

2. Elga Benedicta on September 16, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Your travel sketches are always gorgeous and stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us..

3. Sha Zhang on September 16, 2018 at 8:45 pm

之前一直关注你的ins 没想到还有YouTube… 喜欢这本手账,太赞了

4. Marvin Ramos on September 16, 2018 at 8:51 pm

love your channel!! I wish i can paint like that 🙂

5. ElectroBro on September 16, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Seeing your videos make me tear up sometimes because your art reminds me of the beautiful past I had with someone back then. Too bad it ended. Thank you for this video!

6. Penney Elliott on September 16, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Nice way to save memories.

7. Eva Cocina rosa on September 16, 2018 at 9:04 pm

I tried to keep a travel journal and I miserably failed. I’ve walked a lot and my days were full of things to do and see and I didn’t have a moment to draw or write. And when I came to hotel I was so tired and just got sleep in minutes. I don’t know how you guys found the time to keep a travel journal. I’m jealous

8. Meow Meow Kapow on September 16, 2018 at 9:05 pm

I love your little travel setup-you don’t have a LOT, but everything you have is really versatile and serves its purpose (and sometimes more than one purpose) superbly!

9. Zeffy Konstantinidis on September 16, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Your travel journal is stunning! A lovely mixture of collage, writing and painting! It is perfect I love your handwriting too!TFS ….if you ever come to Athens give me a shout out!

10. helene vindheim on September 16, 2018 at 9:15 pm

your travel journal is so beautiful !!!!

11. corikay on September 16, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Thank you for sharing your travel kit with us! I enjoyed it, and all of your travel videos. Thank you!!!!

12. sunshinegirl on September 16, 2018 at 9:19 pm

your art style is gorgeous! It reminds me of the impressionist styles of people like Pierre Renoir or Claude Monet

13. Bushimen on September 16, 2018 at 9:21 pm

超多同款了!

14. Turtle Chelle on September 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Your cursive is gorgeous!

15. Melissa Gass on September 16, 2018 at 9:26 pm

3rd comment!!! AHHHH IM SO EARLYY

16. Ahmed Alhouti on September 16, 2018 at 9:27 pm

i loved your journal

17. Y&S FOOD! on September 16, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Great online video! Here at Y&S FOOD! we all love to detect these sort of contents. We make Travel & Food films too, throughout the planet, and also we are constantly looking for inspirations and so approaches. Thank You.

18. Kim Leon-Guerrero on September 16, 2018 at 9:33 pm

What a great little travel kit and your journal looks awesome, tfs. 💞💫