Best Food 2017 – MUST EAT! + Top Travel Destinations and Favorite Camera Gear!

Best Food 2017 – MUST EAT! + Top Travel Destinations and Favorite Camera Gear!

2017 has been amazing, thank you for being part of it!
►Watch the full videos in this playlist: https://goo.gl/yczAoQ
►SUBSCRIBE for 2 new videos per week: http://bit.ly/MarkWiensSubscribe

In this Best food of 2017 review video I’m going to reveal to you the 10 best meals I ate in 2017… but it was so hard to narrow down and there were so many other culinary experiences that I wanted to highlight as being the best of the year, so I also had to include a few of my favorite travel destinations and culinary experiences of 2017 as well.

Get ready for street food, high end food, villages and cities, and food that will make your mouth water!

Finally, at the end, I’ll share with you some of my favorite camera gear that I’ve used in 2017:

Gear I used 2017:
►Main camera: http://amzn.to/2sV0XQO
►Main lens: http://amzn.to/2szLZNf
►2nd lens: http://amzn.to/2EjBeEg
►Microphone: http://amzn.to/2rBKD3z
►Drone: http://amzn.to/2CrtAHz

►Read the full blog post for more details: https://migrationology.com/best-food-travel-2017/

Finally I want to say a huge thank you for your amazing support and watching my videos throughout this year, you’ve been awesome.

I can’t wait to share with you lots more food and travel in 2018!

1. Noraly Ricco on September 12, 2018 at 7:30 pm

4:42 because I love to eat 😍👍💕

2. hell criminal on September 12, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Can u stop making that face when u eat food Ur makeing me hungry aghhh

3. Mrs Oceania on September 12, 2018 at 7:31 pm

What was the spiciest thing you have ever eaten? 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

4. Subhasish Dey Hazra on September 12, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Please food shear with me.

5. Sasanka Depp on September 12, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Come over to india

6. Christina Lopez on September 12, 2018 at 7:36 pm

pine needle salad I’m going to have to try that my damn so I’ll probably have to go all the way to China to get it though LOL

7. Rajeev Kumar on September 12, 2018 at 7:39 pm

You not come Rajasthan India and you not eat bal bati chorima

8. Marta Baena on September 12, 2018 at 7:39 pm

Very nice video! You are a great travelblogger. I have made a post about the 4 most common type of travelers and its best tips, one of them is the food lover. Which one is you? https://wavefindyourfriendsblog.com/2018/02/09/kind-traveler-4-types-travelers-best-itineraries/

9. Emily Cruz on September 12, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Being pregnant and watching these videos gives me cravings for everything!

10. hell criminal on September 12, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Someday come to Pakistan if u love spice
    Karachi and Lahore to be exact

11. Toto Tita on September 12, 2018 at 7:42 pm

to Mack beware wen you feel dizzy after eating a lot and sleepy your sugar may be to high beware please to much carb rice and noodles and sugar beware

12. aruna anggayasti on September 12, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Because of this video, I’ve just ordered ayam taliwang and pelecing kangkung via Go-Food

13. jimmy rosseno on September 12, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Thank you for all that amazing videos

14. shira ostashinsky on September 12, 2018 at 7:44 pm

You should come to the real Jerusalem not only to the Muslim community

15. murat turat on September 12, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Europe and western civilization do not know but we know … The most delicious food in the world is cooked in earth pots and wood fire .. This is original taste … You can eat meals in a very luxurious restaurant but if you do not have wood charcoal and wood you do not know yet…Do not break the original created by God….Thnx Mark Wiens…

16. EAST OLLIRRAC on September 12, 2018 at 7:46 pm

thanks for including the Philippines in the top 10..

17. Mark Wiens on September 12, 2018 at 7:47 pm

Video is a little early today, because in the Eastern part of the world it’s coming up on New Year’s Eve already… but just wanted to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year 2018! Here’s a playlist of videos with all the best meals: https://goo.gl/yczAoQ

18. Shivanie Mahabir on September 12, 2018 at 7:49 pm

U have to visit Suriname,city Paramaribo
    A country in South America,u’ll love itt !!! All sorts of foodd (indian,african,chinese, japanese)

19. Melody Notmylastname on September 12, 2018 at 7:52 pm

Wow. I just stumbled into this video and LOVE your energy. I too travel for food, thanks for the inspo 😍

20. Arvind Mathur on September 12, 2018 at 7:58 pm

hmm…So, Indian cuisine couldn’t make it into your list …. 🙂

21. Julie Casugay on September 12, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Come to Toronto ,Mark

22. Wongalicious on September 12, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Thanks for sharing. I find it very interesting on the gadgets you used and the reviews of your top 10 of the year.

23. rizki bagus on September 12, 2018 at 8:01 pm

ayam taliwang being the best in 2017 ahahaha

24. netijen bacot on September 12, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Im from lombok 🙂

25. Debbie Deal on September 12, 2018 at 8:03 pm

I didn’t come across you on YouTube until a couple months ago, so I am watching at least several of your videos every single day-I LOVE them! Happy New Year way late into 2018…..I’ll catch ya on the flip side for 2019! Wishes of safe travels and prosperity to you and your sweet family!

26. CHUCKIE'S BRIDE on September 12, 2018 at 8:06 pm

You probably stood and watched them kill those innocent cats and dogs how could u,I don’t know u don’t like you either

27. Najdliw on September 12, 2018 at 8:09 pm

3:14 Mark Wiens arrives in heaven 💫

28. Chris Partlow on September 12, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Dude everytime u take a huge bite yr eye looks like it gonna pop out of yr socket.It looks really fuckinweird……..

29. Charmy Ann on September 12, 2018 at 8:11 pm

I am happy that filipino foods are included in your 2017 best foods Mark 🙂 I am just 1 of your millions subscriber here in the Philippines.

30. Sabrina Milliron-Battle on September 12, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Just came across this video, and I gotta say, this video made me click subscribe! Happy Eating!

31. Sasanka Depp on September 12, 2018 at 8:12 pm

Come over to india

32. nippu nagaraj on September 12, 2018 at 8:13 pm

2:14..lol that look

33. Oscar Bushell on September 12, 2018 at 8:15 pm

its pretty cool that in thailand you can just eat really nice food all the time but in the uk its pretty expensive.

34. Lob Preis on September 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

I have seen every video. I always got hungry. Thank you Mark. Your channel is very good. Greetings from Germany.

35. CHUCKIE'S BRIDE on September 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

U screwed that crab omelet up like always

36. Georgios Tsatsouras on September 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Very nice ,,all of videos,,i think mark you have to go ones in Rhodos island its super in greece,,but you have to know some body to take you out for eat,,have a look,,olso Empona plays to eat nice,,thank you and have fun ,and if look nice eat

37. Samski on September 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Thank you for sharing! You are very talented. I love to travel also:)I only recently shared my first ever movie – My travel diary in Queenstown. Eep!Would definitely adore your observations on my video/editing so that I can also develop like you!

38. Sandy Leroux on September 12, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Hello Mark & Ying. You should concern coming to Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Experience some food you’ll never forget 👍

39. CHUCKIE'S BRIDE on September 12, 2018 at 8:19 pm

You are a very sick and disgusting human I’ve ever seen in my life

40. blaze 420 on September 12, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Hey mark man I’d love chat maybe hook up some how man .

41. Luz Diaz on September 12, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Go to Puerto Rico,😘😘😘😘😘

42. fireofhyperion on September 12, 2018 at 8:21 pm

I find your personal enjoyment and strong vernacular when speaking to be very engaging. You have, most certainly, my thanks for sharing your family experiences. Well done. I have been keeping up from Texas.

43. Mrs Oceania on September 12, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Mannn, your stomach is from another world 🌶️✌️👽

44. kang pailan on September 12, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Ayam bakar mantab jiwa

45. Fong thao on September 12, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Come to Australia,review some Australian food

46. ulyah sari on September 12, 2018 at 8:27 pm

can you come to my country
    in banyuwangi😆 so I will show you the nice food

47. Jurij Pogodin on September 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Idiot

48. CHUCKIE'S BRIDE on September 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

A traveling doper taking ppls money

49. CHUCKIE'S BRIDE on September 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Why would someone want to eat that lamb after u done pawed it

50. Deja Does Negril on September 12, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Ever want to vlog about Jamaican food? Would love to do a collab if you have plans to go. 🇯🇲