Don’t let bad weather ruin your travels. Pack the right rain gear!
More travel & packing tips: http://bit.ly/packsmith
Rain Gear for Travel: Packing for Bad Weather
Here’s our favorite minimal rain gear (for packing in a carry on) that offers maximum weather protection.
* Our favorite quick-dry men’s underwear: https://www.exofficio.com/products/mens/underwear
* Our favorite quick-dry men’s pants: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/pants/
* A great packable waterproof jacket: https://marmot.com/products/details/precip-jacket-new
* Quick-dry travel towel (an oft-overlooked rain gear essential, especially if you’re staying in a hostel): http://amzn.to/1Nt89cv
* Tortuga rain cover: http://www.tortugabackpacks.com/collections/rain-covers
About Tortuga Backpacks:
We make gear for urban travel.
In 2009, our co-founders backpacked through Eastern Europe. The trip was a blast, but our backpacks were a disaster. The perfect travel backpack didn’t exist. So we made it.