243 // In this video I explain how I prepare my cameras for any trip. I’m going to the lovely Hamilton Island in Queensland for a week to celebrate with family.
A big thank you to the following Patrons for their support: Sebasthian Reyes, Jan Breitenbach, Caroline Rode and Roy Steeno!!
►► Become a Patron here: https://www.patreon.com/matjoez
► Subscribe here: http://www.bit.ly/MatjoezSubscribe
► Instagram me: http://www.instagram.com/matjoez
► Snap me: http://bit.ly/addmatjoezonsnapchat
► Facebook me: http://www.facebook.com/matjoezofficial
► Tweet me: http://www.twitter.com/matjoez
— Frequently Asked Questions —
What do you do for a living?
– I am a commercial timelapse photographer. This means people or brands hire me to produce timelapse or hyperlapse footage. My clients include Microsoft, Tourism Dubai, Canon Australia etc.
What’s with the vlogs?
– I was inspired to start vlogging by the vlogging greats such as Casey, Ben, Louis etc. I figured it’s a fun challenge and a great way to grow my channel. I love seeing the behind the scenes of the industry and I hope you enjoy mine!
Where do you live and where are you from?
– I live in Sydney, Australia. I moved here from Antwerp, Belgium in 2013 in the pursuit of love and adventure! Ja, ik spreek nederlands.
What gear do you use?
– I use a lot of Canon cameras, mainly the 1DXII and 5D3 (sometimes 5DSR) with a ton of lenses. Check out my gear playlist for more (http://bit.ly/matjoezgear)
Are you sponsored by Canon?
– Nope. I just have a great relationship with them and they get me to do the occasional timelapse video for them.
#matjoez #vlog #timelapse #hyperlapse #photography #behindthescenes #matthewvandeputte #swooshfam #belgianvlog #belgiumvlog #sydneyvlog #australianvlog #australianvlogger #sydneyvlogger