Packing for a Crafty Retreat/Vacation (Craft Supplies & Air Travel

Packing for a Crafty Retreat/Vacation (Craft Supplies & Air Travel

Blog/Packing List: http://www.justinehovey.com/2017/08/how-to-pack-for-crafty-retreatvacation.html

——— L I N K S———
BLOG : http://www.justinehovey.com
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/justinescards/
INSTAGRAM : http://instagram.com/justinehovey
PINTEREST : http://www.pinterest.com/justinehovey

——— D I S C L A I M E R ———
All of these products are my personal crafting supplies and the idea is my own creation unless otherwise stated. I was not asked to feature any of these products for this video. I am affiliated with Simon Says Stamp, Catherine Pooler Designs, Gina K Designs, My Favorite Things, So Suzy Stamps and Concord and 9th which means that I make a small commission when you shop through the links at no cost to you.

1. Susan Johnson-McPhan on August 5, 2018 at 10:51 am

Great video! Thanks

2. Ashlyn D'Aoust on August 5, 2018 at 11:00 am

Thanks for this video.  I found it quite helpful — it’s given me some ideas for my next trip!  Do you use the large or small bunky bag for your Copics?  It looks just the right size, but I can’t tell in the video if it’s the same size as the other bag.  Safe travels!  I look forward to your future videos.

3. Aussie Pom on August 5, 2018 at 11:01 am

Gosh how do you get this through the weight allowance on an international flight LOL. I couldn’t believe you had your Bigshot in your case. My case is so full of clothes and shoes that I can only manage to fit a journal and some pens. Great tips for when I go travelling in a motor home. TFS. Happy travelling.

4. Ashlyn D'Aoust on August 5, 2018 at 11:01 am

Previously, you did a video about what should be considered for a good crafty blog. In order to get started, how did you narrow down which blog site to use? What factors did you consider? Thanks for entertaining questions from fellow crafters!

5. A C on August 5, 2018 at 11:02 am

How do you have a boyfriend in Germany?? How does that work?

6. Laura Murphy on August 5, 2018 at 11:03 am

I found this video helpful . Thank you for taking the time to film it.

7. Nikki Hensley on August 5, 2018 at 11:12 am

You look awesome!! Very helpful to pack my crafting case better!! Of course, I only go for two days.

8. Kim Botello on August 5, 2018 at 11:16 am

wow very impressed with how much stuff you got into 2 bags. When I go on my 5 day retreat, of course I way over pack, so the back of my SUV is packed to the roof. I know I’m not going to use even half of the stuff I packed, but I’m afraid I will need something and I left it at home. My next retreat I will try to be a lot more conservative. I guess I missed how you packed your big shot, so I’m going to rewatch your video. Safe travels home. Can’t wait to see your next videos. Thanks for all you great informative & wonderful stuff.

9. A C on August 5, 2018 at 11:17 am

I would be so for those markers and the ink pads would leak all over my clothes

10. Karen Pettinger on August 5, 2018 at 11:32 am

This was timed wonderfully for me, as I’m leaving on Saturday. I think what I’ve been doing for prep seems pretty spot on. I did wonder about those magnet cards. Into the checked bag they go!

11. Crafted by on August 5, 2018 at 11:33 am

Thanks for the great video. You demonstrated lots of ways to fit things in. I usually don’t take a roller bag carry on, but I can certainly see how useful it would be going to a retreat. Thanks again!

12. A C on August 5, 2018 at 11:37 am

Wow 5 and a half weeks! Where did you go and how did you get so much time off? My husband can never leave work more than one week at a time. He’s a doctor. So no work, no money. Hard to take off too long. Sounds lovely. Would love to hear about it! Your life sounds interesting. You seem to move a lot too. LOL

13. Jade Stewart on August 5, 2018 at 11:37 am

Can you do a how to start card making tutorial. Or link to one. Like what weight papers to use, what sizes work best.

14. Michelle L on August 5, 2018 at 11:38 am

I’m about to pack for a trip but my husband would have a fit if I had so many loose items in our bags. I need to pack my things in bags of some sort. I will be taking much less as well but thank you for sharing the tips and tricks as well.

15. Barb Thompson on August 5, 2018 at 11:40 am

Helpful even if not flying. Thanks!

16. Terry Neudorf on August 5, 2018 at 11:42 am

Safe travels home !

17. Dennice Watts on August 5, 2018 at 11:43 am

Thanks so much for this insightful video Justine! I will be referring back to it every time I travel, now! Get home safely… x

18. A C on August 5, 2018 at 11:43 am

What’s your regular job?

19. Ruth Manor on August 5, 2018 at 11:46 am

I’m amazed that you packed and took your Big Shot on an international trip!  I’ve taken a lot of my card making items to my beach vacation with me in the past 3 years, however, this year I narrowed it down to one small bag of stamp sets, oxide inks, 36 Prismacolor pencils and paper, and then, my tool bag that has the basics of what I would need, including glue, tape runner and a small paper trimmer.

20. Sandy Boone on August 5, 2018 at 11:46 am

Safe travels, Justine! This video is perfect timing for me, as I’m travelling for the first time with cardmaking supplies in September. This is a great list of essentials. Sorry you had to leave your partner behind. Hope you’re reunited soon. 😊

21. Cindy Roman-Daversa on August 5, 2018 at 11:47 am

You certainly brought all the good stuff!😁 Safe travels home!