My TRAVEL GEAR For NORWAY – Time To FINALLY TRAVEL Again

My TRAVEL GEAR For NORWAY – Time To FINALLY TRAVEL Again

LAST WEEK FOR BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!!!
NEW LIGHTROOM PRESETS ONLY $9.99! – https://goo.gl/YKAtkY

BEST MICROPHONE – http://amzn.to/2lgi37t
MUST HAVE ND FILTER – http://amzn.to/2lgqRKj
VLOGGING TRIPOD – http://amzn.to/2pc8FRw
BEST DRONE – http://amzn.to/2wryeAA

Music From Art List – https://goo.gl/vYY322

1. Linda Ursin on June 21, 2018 at 12:26 am

Norway is a good country to live in too 🙂

2. Juho Tirkkonen on June 21, 2018 at 12:27 am

Finnish way to travel!!! Always on time 😀

3. Paulo André Carvalho on June 21, 2018 at 12:31 am

Hey guys, could you check out my latest video and give me some feedback? What happened to travel feels feedback? keep up the amazing work Matt. I hope to see you grow up to 1M like I did with Peter since his first 100k! 😁

4. Ricardo Lima on June 21, 2018 at 12:33 am

Hi, what font are those please? And how can I get these templates etc? Thank you so much.

5. micah farm on June 21, 2018 at 12:34 am

love watching all your videos 🙂

6. Jonathan Brown on June 21, 2018 at 12:35 am

I just went through that trying to take all my gear through TSA. Of course, I was the "random" check. TSA precheck is the way to go!

7. DEVREE on June 21, 2018 at 12:37 am

LOVE the new intro !

8. Stonewall Johnson on June 21, 2018 at 12:38 am

Love the new intro!!

9. Life With Will on June 21, 2018 at 12:39 am

Hey Matti, my gimbal has a humming sound. How do I get rid of it in Premier?

10. Mathias Haugan on June 21, 2018 at 12:39 am

Please come to Tønsberg, Vestfold. I’d love to meet you in real life!

11. Lynden Kidd on June 21, 2018 at 12:42 am

Hey guys please check out my newest cinematic video. I worked hard on it

12. EpicStarLoner on June 21, 2018 at 12:45 am

Welcome back to Norway, dude! 🙂

13. JESSICA2010T on June 21, 2018 at 12:45 am

I finally figured it out.. the text he’s been doing on his ig stories is done on Instagram!

14. Macelon Lima on June 21, 2018 at 12:47 am

15. The Bunn on June 21, 2018 at 12:47 am

It’s true, GLIDECAM NEVER FAILS!

16. Dani Gonzalez on June 21, 2018 at 12:47 am

Hej Matthi! Can I ask you what is the port-replier again? I have a macbook but its from the Dinosaurs era, a beautiful snow flake from 2008 and still use it as my laptop so that thing would help me if they create port-repliers for dino-laptops!

Norway! Yes I have norwegian friends and I should visit Norway more because landscapes have to be impressive, i go every year to Oslo but then we head to Sweden for Rally Sweden so…..

Landscapes and so on: We don’t beat Norway i am sure about that, but you should pay a visit to Barcelona and the Catalunya country/region…. Because we have the seaside, the wild seaside wich is love, Montserrat (go check! Amazing mountain), The Pyrinees and those are gorgeous mountains, not mega high but awesome, we have vineyard fields, we have mini volcanos, we have something called La Fageda d’En Jordà with amazing colours all year round, and Roman old buildings over here and there, Barcelona of course, and so many spots one can name as if you like sports Camp Nou and the Circuit de Catalunya but also amazing old sports related like the 4th oldest Racetrack ever build in the world named Terramar, we jave the Congost de Montrebell path wich is beautiful, we have crazy architecture (you know that guy, Gaudí), great food great wine and specially great sunny (most year round but it can be snowing or rainning also) weather! And above all distances aren’t massive, you can reach the south from the north in maybe 3-4 hours by car! Hugs!

17. Vadim_R on June 21, 2018 at 12:49 am

nice! waiting forward for norway video..good luck

18. Fridtjof Kristiansen on June 21, 2018 at 12:52 am

Norway is my country ;))

19. Kamal Kamel on June 21, 2018 at 12:53 am

Men i really like your videos but i wold likd more to see some vlogs and i really want to see mlre views of Norway i didn’t see much nature like that you post your IG

20. Mike H. on June 21, 2018 at 12:53 am

Congrats! One of your videos on nofilmschool!

21. Alex Flores on June 21, 2018 at 12:56 am

Dad goals!🤘🏽

22. vEditor on June 21, 2018 at 12:57 am

Yey for Helios 🙂

23. The Backpackers Ltd. on June 21, 2018 at 12:57 am

Wow beautiful travel video like it very much. And you are the inspiration. I’m new to travel video making, I’ve been using your tips. do check my latest trekking video and comment your thoughts. Thank you.

24. Sami Laitinen on June 21, 2018 at 1:00 am

No mutta mystinen linssihän on Helios 58mm 44-2. Erinomainen vanha venäläinen !

25. Ramon Solorio on June 21, 2018 at 1:00 am

I really love the new look with the 1dx mark ii! You definitely put your own spin on it too. Always great advice as well!

26. Marius Engebretsen on June 21, 2018 at 1:01 am

Check out my bike movie from Norway! Got some inspiration from you and Peter…so, thanks! hehe

27. Matti Haapoja on June 21, 2018 at 1:01 am

TRAVEL FEELS IS FINALLY TRAVELLING AGAIN! Gonna be some epic stuff in Norway. Can’t wait for you guys to see!!

28. Fly Guy on June 21, 2018 at 1:04 am

How are you liking the swirly bokeh of the secret lens? The only thing keeping from getting it is I didn’t know if I’d love it or hate it and get nauseous from video filmed with it so I was curious about what you think about it.

29. FlyingTheMavicSafe on June 21, 2018 at 1:05 am

I wanna go as well :), thanks for sharing, I love to travel. Can’t wait for the next video. BIG BIG LIKE!!!

30. Joar Varpe on June 21, 2018 at 1:06 am

i live in norway

31. Mikael S-P on June 21, 2018 at 1:06 am

Hils han der fyren da! just kidding!!!

32. Ευτύχης Μπλέτσας on June 21, 2018 at 1:07 am

I feel you 100%!! greetings Matti

33. Tony John on June 21, 2018 at 1:07 am

Hey People hope you are all doing great. Just released a new drone video of Bali’s volcano (Agung) on my channel. I’d appreciate if you could check it out and my other videos as well. Thanks people 😀

34. Open Films on June 21, 2018 at 1:08 am

Dude, I had no clue you were Heart Visuals. Your work is phenomenal!

35. Lex Ells on June 21, 2018 at 1:10 am

Awesome tips! Big budget though haha, have a great trip!

36. Alf Williamsen on June 21, 2018 at 1:10 am

Sick, live in Oslo

37. pmexplore on June 21, 2018 at 1:13 am

Do you use shotput pro for your data transfer and backups?

38. Jamnik_27 on June 21, 2018 at 1:13 am

3:00 LOL IS THAT HELIOS 44-2? I’ve been using this lens for like 2 months now. It’s so light, the bokeh and sharpness is actually really good, tho

39. Kristian Arnesen on June 21, 2018 at 1:14 am

I can’t believe you’re traveling with all that gear. How are your walking around with all that? Does it all fit in that one backpack?

40. Martinussen Film on June 21, 2018 at 1:15 am

Welcome back!

41. John Willis on June 21, 2018 at 1:15 am

That Helios 58mm lens is awesome! I love mine! Gorgeous swirly bokeh!

42. Tobi Schnorpfeil Filmmaker on June 21, 2018 at 1:16 am

Helios 🙂

43. JESSICA2010T on June 21, 2018 at 1:17 am

STILL WAITING FOR THE TEXT APP YOUR USE IN YOUR IG STORIES

44. Jack Tang on June 21, 2018 at 1:18 am

does anyone know what’s the filter step up/step down adapter matti is using?

45. Martin Burnett on June 21, 2018 at 1:19 am

hi bud loving your work, any chance on getting your opinion on the gh5 vs 1dx ii (a bit obvious i know) but which do you enjoy shooting with more??

46. Wild and Freelance on June 21, 2018 at 1:19 am

Lenses without lens caps make me seriously nervous, pleeeeaaase get it on that old school lens 😂 Great video though! So interesting to see what you’re taking, I totally agree with packing as light as possible. Major drone envy!!

47. Nate on June 21, 2018 at 1:21 am

What camera backpack is that?!

48. Ryan Edwards on June 21, 2018 at 1:22 am

How are you liking the 1DX? The video looks buttery-smooth dude.

49. adam nelson on June 21, 2018 at 1:22 am

I NEED HELP BIG TIME RIGHT NOW!!!!! I took my camera out again today, And on the way to the store and such, I take my camera with me. And I take photos of the leaves on the tree’s or the sidewalk and the tree’s long the side walk, there are peoples homes I do live in a homed area. I dont know what that’s called, rural?! something anyway. just regular homes. I live in an apartment on the street, and as I walk up the sidewalk, I take photos of the tree’s and leaves on the trees, and like a nice portrait shot of the sidewalk and the tree’s lining up the sidewalk! ANd supposedly the people who live around here, are now saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! and there’s a paper/letter going around saying Im taking photos of peoples homes and personal property! I have never done so! ITs all the trees, and sidewalk and leaves on the tree’s that are not on their property but on the city property! See I live in Canada! And I dont know if this is everywhere in the world, But here in Canada. the sidewalks and anything on them, is city property! and thats what Im taking photos of! apparently they think im photographing them and their property, and someone came up to me and was trying to interrogate me saying im doing all this stuff, photographing them! and I had my sun glasses on and she tried to grab them off my head! saying I want to know who im talking too! and then further on my walk, I caught someone from the neighbourhood filming me! WHAT DO I DO?!??!? Im not a professorial photographer, Im just an Instagram photographer. I dont make money off this, Its all just personal photos, But I’ve never TAKEN any photo’s of anyone’s personal space!

50. Ramon Brito on June 21, 2018 at 1:22 am

hey what was the name of manual lens?